This delicious, refreshing peach smoothie recipe makes for the perfect healthy snack. The addition of vegan cream makes it super creamy and indulgent, whilst raspberries, orange juice, chia seeds and peach provide a health-boosting vitamin and antioxidant dose.
We’re a huge fan of chia seeds and recommend sprinkling them on or adding them to any foods or recipes you can. We could probably talk about the health benefits of chia seeds for years (yes, literally), but here are some of our favourites:
– High in antioxidants to help prevent premature ageing and prevent skin damage.
– Packed with omega 3 fatty acids to help maintain moisture levels in the skin, prevent dryness and, again, delay ageing
– Quite high in protein; a useful source of plant protein and range of amino acids for vegan and vegetarian diets
Sounds great, huh? This peach smoothie recipe is also chockablock with immunity-boosting vitamins! Do be aware, though, that fruit smoothies are normally quite high in natural sugars – so when you have this, we’d recommend making up the rest of your 5 a day with vegetables rather than fruit.
So, let’s get into it – you’ll love this super easy, deliciously creamy and intensely refreshing peach smoothie:
Easy Creamy Peach Smoothie Recipe
Prep time: 5 minutes | Makes: 1 | Vegan
- 30g Nutribuddy Sculpting Protein, Breakfast Shake or Shake Complete
- 200g peach, cut into halves
- 50g frozen raspberries
- 50ml fresh orange juice
- 2tbsp Chia Seeds
- 50ml vegan single or double cream
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and whizz together until smooth.
- Garnish with leftover raspberries and enjoy! If you'd like, you can garnish with some peach slices or raspberries.
Typical Nutritional Values
|Typical Nutritional Values||Per Serving|
|of which saturates (g)||2.4|
|of which sugars (g)||24|
|Nutrient Breakdown||Per 100g|
|Minerals & Trace Elements|
|Vitamin A (ret eq) (ug)||10.8|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.25|
|Vitamin K 1 (ug)||2.9|
|Thiamin (B1 ) (mg)||0.09|
|Riboflavin (B2 ) (mg)||0.05|
|Niacin total(B3 ) (mg)||1.1|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5) (mg)||0.22|
|Vitamin B 6 (mg)||0.03|
|Folates (B9) Total (ug)||16|
|Vitamin B 12 (ug)||0|
|Biotin (B7) (ug)||1.8|
|Vitamin C (mg)||24.3|