Forever somehow procrastinating on what you should be doing by browsing holiday photos and lusting after places far away and sunnier than here? …you’re not the only one!
Even if you’re not waking up on a Greek island completely relaxed, beautifully detoxed and tanned, you can treat yourself to a holiday breakfast to start your day right. This recipe for Greek Style Yoghurt Porridge with Nutribuddy High-Protein Sculpting Shake and Blueberries feels like a treat but is actually a protein-filled breakfast that can support your active lifestyle to help you build muscle and tone up.
Greek-style Yoghurt & Protein Porridge With Blueberries
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 5 minutes | Serves: 1 | Vegetarian
- 3 tbsp Nutribuddy Instant Chia & Coconut Porridge
- 50ml of 0% fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 15g Nutribuddy High-Protein Sculpting Shake
- 88g frozen blueberries to serve
- ½ tsp agave/honey to serve (optional)
1. Mix your Nutribuddy High-Protein Sculpting Shake with 200ml of water.
2. Put the chia & coconut porridge in a pan with the mixed High-Protein Sculpting Shake, cook over the heat, stirring for about 2 mins until thickened. Remove from the heat and add 1/3 of the yoghurt.
3. Tip the blueberries into a pan with 1 tbsp of water and the agave and gently poach until the blueberries are tender, but still holding their shape.
4. Pour the porridge into a bowl. Top with the remaining yoghurt and tip over the blueberries.
Porridge has always been a fantastic filling breakfast, but it need not be boring or swirled with sugary syrup to try and jazz it up. Yoghurt and protein shake give a unique porridge texture and the sweet and sharpness of the blueberries cut through the vanilla beautifully. Blueberries are a superfood, don’t forget, so start your day in super style and go Greek!
Light enough to enjoy first thing and easily popped in a jar for on-the-go dining, Greek Style Yoghurt Porridge is an ideal breakfast for those without much time and can even be prepared the night before for convenience if needs be.