Pancake day may have been and gone, but we've convinced ourselves that every day is pancake day. Who's with us?
And the thing we love most about pancakes is how versatile they are. You can completely mix up and adapt recipes to make exactly what you fancy - whether that's totally indulgent (because sometimes, it's absolutely necessary), or healthy and protein-based, so they pack more of a nutritional punch.
So today, we thought we'd share a super easy vegan protein pancakes recipe using the Nutribuddy Sculpting Shake. They taste divine but thanks to their high protein pancake, they'll fill you up for longer and can even aid in your workout routine. With the addition of some fruit or nuts as a topping, they'd make the perfect healthy breakfast!
Speaking of her experience with Nutribuddy and IBS, she wrote:
My ibs & me. Well, Nutribuddy is the only thing that works for me I have tried so much - eating plenty of fruit & veg concentrating of diet & exercise & less stress. But Nutribuddy is working and I feel healthy mentally & physically. So Big up to Nutribuddy, thankyou x
Easy Vegan Protein Pancakes
Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 5 mins | Serves: 2 | Vegan
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 scoops Nutribuddy Sculpting Protein Shake
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup to sweeten (or honey, if you're not vegan)
- 1 cup water (and more as needed)
- Mix all the dry ingredients together thoroughly in a bowl.
- Add the maple syrup or honey, then slowly add the water and mix. Don't worry if it's slightly lumpy and quite thick. You can add a little extra water if needed.
- Fry the mixture up in a hot non-stick pan until little bubbles appear in the centre of each pancake. Then, flip and cook for a few more minutes until golden.
- Plate up and top with coconut yoghurt with fruit and/or nuts for an extra health-boost!
It's as simple as that! Once you've made these easy vegan protein pancakes once, they're a super convenient way to get more vegan protein into your diet. Enjoy them for breakfast, as an afternoon snack or even as a dessert if you're still feeling peckish after dinner!