While we champion healthy living and think it's great to base your diet around nutritious whole foods, we still think one of the key aspects of a healthy lifestyle is balance. You should totally give in to your cravings and enjoy a mouth-watering sweet treat every now and then - after all, you only live once, right?
This heavenly, fruit, no-bake cheesecake is made using the Nutribuddy Breakfast Shake and is sure to satisfy your sugar cravings. It's perfect as a cheeky afternoon snack or to rustle up for dessert when you've got family or friends round for dinner. Plus, it's super easy to make - you don't even need to put the oven on. Winner!
Sweet Treat No-Bake Nutribuddy Cheesecake
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: None! | Makes: 4 individual cheesecakes
- 85g low-fat biscuits
- 200g tub extra-light soft cheese
- 200g tub 0% fat Greek yoghurt
- 30g Nutribuddy Breakfast Shake (any flavour)
- 2 tbsp good-quality strawberry jam
- 100g strawberries, halved
- Put the biscuits in a bag & bash with a rolling pin until you have chunky crumbs. Divide between 4 glasses or small
- Beat the soft cheese, yoghurt and Breakfast Shake together until smooth, then spoon over the crumbs and chill until you are ready to serve.
- Stir the jam in a bowl until loose, then gently stir in the strawberries. Divide the strawberries between the cheesecakes and serve.
And there we go! This is one of our go-to desserts and it's literally so easy to whip up. Fancy more indulgent snacks using Nutribuddy? Check out our vegan protein brownie recipe - we literally bake them every week (oops!).