A healthy smoothie which literally tastes like you're drinking dessert AND is vegan? Sounds like an absolute winner!
This vegan berry chocolate protein shake tastes like it should be unhealthy but it's actually pretty nutritious; packing in a super boost of iron and antioxidants galore. Plus, with the welcome addition of the Nutribuddy Protein powder, it'll fill you up for way longer than a normal fruit smoothie or shake - it's the perfect meal!
Prep & cooking time: 5 minutes | Serves: 1 | Vegan
• 30g Nutribuddy Protein powder
• A handful of frozen mixed berries
• A handful of spinach
• 2 tbsp cocoa powder
• ½ a banana
• 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond, soya or coconut milk
• 1 tsp agave or maple syrup to sweeten (optional)
• 1 tsp of mixed nuts (to serve)
• 1 tsp of cocoa powder (to serve)
1. Put all the ingredients apart from the mixed nuts and 1 tsp of cocoa powder in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Place the mixed nuts and sprinkle the tsp of cocoa powder atop the finished smoothie.
Like this recipe? Why not share it on social media! Use the hashtag #nutribuddy and we will repost your masterpiece on our Instagram page!