A healthy smoothie which literally tastes like you’re drinking dessert? Sounds like an absolute winner!
This vegan berry chocolate protein shake tastes like it should be unhealthy but it’s actually pretty nutritious; packing in a super boost of iron and antioxidants galore. Plus, with the welcome addition of the Nutribuddy Sculpting Protein Powder, it’ll fill you up for way longer than a normal fruit smoothie or shake – it’s the perfect breakfast!
Vegan Berry Chocolate Protein Shake
Prep time: 5 minutes | Makes: 1 | Vegan
- 30g Nutribuddy Vegan Sculpting Protein
- A handful of spinach
- A handful of frozen mixed berries
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk (soya or coconut will work, too)
- 1 tsp honey to sweeten (optional)
1. Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth - yep, it's that easy.