The Nutribuddy Sculpting Protein Shake can be made in just seconds by adding some plant-based milk – but did you know you can blend it up with some fruit for a super boost of vitamins and antioxidants?
This carrot, apple & orange fruit protein smoothie is literally chockablock with the good stuff. We could probably write an essay about its health benefits, but as you’re probably itching to get into the smoothie recipe, we’ve just picked out a few of the best:
– The high vitamin C content in carrot juice provides an immune system boost, making you less susceptible to winter colds
– Ginger is the ultimate superfood, boasting anti-inflammatory properties, the ability to fight infections and protect against ageing (it’s seriously awesome for your skin!)
– Studies have revealed that apple juice protects against skin, breast and colon cancer
– Nutribuddy Sculpting Protein is low in calories but packed with protein, leaving you fuller for longer and helping you to resist unhealthy snacks. Oh, and did we mention it’s completely vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free and organic? Winner!
Carrot, Orange & Apple Protein Smoothie
Prep time: 5 minutes | Makes: 1 | Vegan
- 30g Nutribuddy Sculpting Protein
- 2 carrots
- 125ml fresh orange juice
- 1 green apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- ½ tbsp agave or honey (optional)
- A handful of ice cubes
- First, make the carrot juice by adding the carrots and a cup of water to a blender and blending until completely pureed and smooth. If you need to, add more water as needed.
- Then, add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth - it's that simple!
|Typical Nutritional Values||Per Smoothie|
|of which saturates (g)||0.5|
|of which sugars (g)||21|
|Nutrient Breakdown||Per 100g|
|Minerals & Trace Elements|
|Vitamin A (ret eq) (ug)||874|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.26|
|Vitamin K 1 (ug)||2.4|
|Thiamin (B1 ) (mg)||0.11|
|Riboflavin (B2 ) (mg)||0.02|
|Niacin total(B3 ) (mg)||0.48|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5) (mg)||0.28|
|Vitamin B 6 (mg)||0.05|
|Folates (B9) Total (ug)||18|
|Vitamin B 12 (ug)||0|
|Biotin (B7) (ug)||1.3|
|Vitamin C (mg)||21.5|
This delicious, fruity protein smoothie recipe is the perfect pick-me-up breakfast. And, psst, we’ll let you in on a little secret… it’s great for a hangover, too!
Haven’t tried the Nutribuddy Sculpting Protein yet? Our delicious vegan protein shake is cruelty-free, gluten-free, 100% organic and made from only whole foods – we’re super proud of our high-quality formula. Why not try it out for yourself? If you don’t like it, we’ll swap it with our happiness guarantee!