PREP: 20 MINS
COOK: 40 MINS
CALORIES: 448 (FOR 1)
- 250g unsalted butter
- 30g Nutribuddy Sculpting Protein
- 250g soft light brown sugar
- 4 tbsp agave
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 100g mixed nuts
- 150g mixed dried fruit, such as cranberries, apricots and figs
- 350g rolled porridge oats
1. Preheat the oven to 150ºC. Grease and line a rectangular cake tin (roughly 20cm x 30cm).
2. Place the butter, sugar, agave, Sculpting Protein & salt in a medium pan over a low heat, allow the butter to melt, stirring
occasionally. Chop the nuts and dried fruit, then stir them into the pan with the oats.
3. Transfer the mixture to the prepared tin, smoothing it into an even layer. Place in the oven for 35-40 minS, or until golden around the edges. Leave to cool, then cut into squares and serve.