PREP: 7.5 MINS
COOK: 7.5 MINS
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 2 free-range egg whites, beaten
- Pinch of salt
- Small tsp capers, rinsed and chopped (optional)
- 25g smoked salmon
- 1 slice tomato
- 1 whole-wheat English muffin, split and toasted
1. Heat oil in pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, until it begins to soften, about 1 minute. Add egg whites, salt and capers and cook, stirring until whites are set, about 30 seconds.
2. Put the egg whites, smoked salmon and tomato on English muffin.