PREP: 15 MINS
COOK: 20 MINS
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 clove of garlic, finely sliced
- 1/2 bulb of fennel, sliced
- A few sprigs of parsley, chopped
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp tomatoe puree
- 4 ripe cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 large prawns, butterfly cut
- 1/2 lemon
1. Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil in a saucepan and gently fry the garlic till golden. Add the fennel and parsley, reduce the heat to low and sauté for 10 minutes, or until softened.
2. Add tomatoes to the pan with the stock & tomatoe puree. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 5 to 10 minutes, or until thickened.
3. Add prawns to the pan and cook for 4 minutes, or until they’re cooked and pink. Stir through parsley leaves and season. Serve with lemon wedges and crispy bread.