COOK: 30 MINS
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 100g raw cooking chorizo
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 130g spinach
- 1 skinless hake fillet
- ½ tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 1/2 chilli, deseeded & shredded
- 200g cannellini beans
- Juice ½ lemon
1. Heat 1 tsp oil in a frying pan. Squeeze in the chorizo meat. Add onion and fry for 5 mins, crushing the meat until broken up & golden. The onion will also be soft & golden.
2. Put the spinach in a colander, pour over boiled water to wilt it, then run under the cold tap. Squeeze out the excess water, then set aside. Line a baking tray with foil, rub with oil and place the fish on top. Sprinkle over the paprika and drizzle with some oil.
3. Tip the chilli into the pan with the chorizo, fry for 1 min more, then add the beans, spinach, lemon juice and coconut oil. Let it warm through.
4. Grill the fish for 5 mins, until flaky. Spoon the bean mixture onto a plate, & top with the fish & juices from the tray.